The magic of Christmas
"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall." ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas.
Frequently asked Questions
"What kind of trees do you have?"
- We've planted traditional Frasier and Balsam Fir, along with some Canaan and Concolor fir and even Balsam-Korean Fir hybrid. Check our Facebook page for updates from the farm.
"How much do your trees cost?"
- Because we are a family-fun traditional farm, we provide a competitive value. We price by grade rather than by height.
"How long should we plan to be onsite?"
- Daylight at this time of year is short so plan your visit accordingly.
- The tree fields are a short walk away, and searching for your tree is a fun family adventure! Take as long as you wish to enjoy your family time outdoors, but be mindful of the quick onset of twilight and the need to dress weather-appropriate at this time of year.
"When will you have trees to sell again?"
- Subject to growing conditions, possibly in as little as 2 or 3 years.