The magic of Christmas
"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall." ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas.
Frequently asked Questions
"What kind of trees do you have?"
- Most trees are traditional Frasier and Balsam Fir, we also have a few hard-to find Korean Fir . Many of our trees are over 8ft tall and some are over 12ft tall! Come early for best selection, and call or check our Facebook page for updated availability before you make an appointment.
"How much do your trees cost?"
- Check 2020 PRICES HERE. Because we are a family-fun traditional farm, we provide a competitive value. With so many large trees, we are pricing by grade rather than by height.
"How long should we plan to be onsite?"
- Due to COVID we're scheduling 1/2 hour appointments between 9am and 3:30pm so plan your visit accordingly.
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WE CANNOT SERVE YOU.
- The trees are not a long walk away, but if your search adventure takes longer than 1/2 hour it's OK - we have enough distance built in and have limited the number of folks on the property at once.